- Input Voltage: 24VDC (polarity correcting)
- Input Current: 100mA max
- Inrush Current: 0A
- Plastic enclosure W=2" L=2.25" H=.875"
- Fixing Center= 2.625"
- Fits behind most standard switches in 1 gang box
- Communications Protocol: IEEE 802.15.4
- RF Range: 100ft to nearest node*
- Frequency Band: 2.4Ghz
- Antennae: Internal ceramic and whip antennae for diversity
- Routing Protocol: 6LoWPAN
Standards and listings:
- UL2043, FCC
- 8 normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) switches or relays
* The range of each device is limited to 100 feet from the next device. Devices installed further away communicate through the mesh network to create an expansive communication territory.