We are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing Associate and e-Business Professional to join our sales and marketing team to manage our online marketing, sales, and customer relationships.
• Increase sales of company through and and all relevant online marketing channels
• Provide front end support of sales teams efforts inclusive of quote activity and presentation preparation
• Perform online presentations, meetings, discussions with potential clients to secure sales.
• Tracking and reporting on channel performance and communicate opportunities for optimization, profitability growth and improvements in competitive strategy.
• Managing and developing effective online or E-Commerce marketing and promotional advertisements to increase visibility and product sales.
• Participate in maintaining quality relationships with current and potential customers.
• Assisting with set-up of salesforce.com for sales team
• Setting up the database for leads, opportunities, accounts, and contacts
• Creating monthly executive dashboard reports
• Maintain customer and target databases in collaboration with sales team members
• Assisting with set-up of alibaba.com international lead generator
• Responding to leads
• Integrating leads into salesforce.com
• Lead handoffs to sales reps
• Creativity in developing new ways to search for new customers
• Establish "dashboard" for the tracking and reporting on channel performance and communicate opportunities for optimization and improvements in competitve strategy.
• Utilizing social media to build brand awareness and customer relationships
• Fielding customer service and product order related inquiries
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, engineering, or related field; or an equivalent combination of training, education and/or experience
• Minimum of 3+ years' experience in direct to consumer E-Commerce
• A strong understanding of the key marketing principles of retail E-Commerce, especially pertaining to interactive marketing functions (like Paid Search, SEO, Comparison Shopping Engines, Marketplaces, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management skills; must be customer-focused, deadline-oriented, and manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent computer skills in the following programs: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SalesForce.com eCRM tool.
• Strong ability to manipulate complex and large data sets through Excel using rules, pivot tables, formulas and functions (such as V-Lookups, IF Statements, Search & Replace, Nested Statements).
• Possess unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Contract to hire
• Direct hire
• Commensurate with experience
To Apply: Email a cover letter and resumé to jobs@NextekPower.com